- Martin D-17 Series Acoustic Guitar
- Dreadnought (D-14 fret) body
- Solid Stika Spruce top
- Solid Mahogany back & sides
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Mother-of-pearl 1955 Style 18 inlays
- Silver top binding
- Ebony headplate
- Golden Age Relic Nickel machine heads with cream buttons
- Compensated bone saddle (16")
- Bone Nut (44mm)
- Satin finish. Artwork digitally applied to the spruce top, inspired by the WWII squadron planes that were painted and made famous by the legendary American Volunteer Group, the Flying Tigers
- Martin 545C hardcase included
The artwork, with its unmistakable toothy grin, was executed by Robert F. Goetzl and inspired by the WWII squadron planes that were painted and made famous by the legendary American Volunteer Group, the Flying Tigers. The body shape and style are built on the foundation of a D-17, and the artwork is digitally applied on the Sitka spruce top. This guitar is sure to turn heads wherever you go.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: Forward Shifted X Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Mod Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: High Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: None
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Retro® Light MM12
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin D-17 Squadron | 17 Series | Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Mahogany B&S | Case