Terms and Conditions of Warranty
- This warranty applies to all specified products purchased at all GUITAR COLLECTION SDN BHD outlets & Online stores . (CF Martin & Co , Takamine, Jasmine , FGN, Alhambra Guitars, Kohno, Admira Guitars, MXR Jim Dunlop, HXM , Mapex Drum, Kustom Amp & Squier).
- Guitar Collection Sdn Bhd hereby warrants that the products are free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use within the warranty period.
- A warranty period of ONE (1) year is given starting from the date of purchase as stated in the original purchase receipt issued by Guitar Collection Sdn Bhd and is only valid in Malaysia. For all Guitar Neck, Bridge & Binding, Electronic (Pick-up, Pre-amp, Effects Pedal ) the warranty is VALID for ONLY SIX (6) months. The warranty for instrument finish (Gloss/Satin) is VALID for ONLY THREE (3) months.
- This warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Guitar Collection Sdn Bhd shall be under NO liability in respect of any defect from fair wear and tear, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse, lack of or improper maintenance/care, or modification or repair of the instruments by customer themselves.
- Guitar Collection Sdn Bhd “DOES NOT” warrant instruments in respect of any defect, damage, or fault to the instruments caused by the following:
i – Moisture, heat and humidity, natural disaster (fire, lightning and flood), abnormal voltage, electrical default or usage of generator, or attack/damaged by household pests.
ii – Customer’s own mishandling, misuse and negligence of the instrument.
iii– Attempts to repair, adjust or do any modification of the instrument by ANY 3rd PARTIES other than Guitar Collection’s personnel.
iv–To defects or discolouration of any part of the instrument including keys, pedals, controls and switches caused by normal wear and tear, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
v– Items that are wear and tear products (such as mesh heads, rim noise eliminators, drum sticks/mallets, drum heads, cables, beaters,Adaptor)
vi– Damages attributable to power line surge or related electrical abnormalities, lightning damage , (Interference/noise) caused by improper grounding or the improper use of either certified or uncertified equipment.
- Guitar Collection Sdn Bhd reserves the right to decline any warranty claims in event of the following:
i – That this statement of E-warranty card is not compiled together with the original purchase receipt that shows the model, serial number, and date of purchase of the product; and
ii– The serial number of the products is not complete, missing, or tempered with in any manner.
- No Warranty for HEAVY COMMERCIAL END USER such as Recording and Jamming studios, Rentals and live sound user. Warranty is NOT valid for TUBE, FUSE and SPEAKERS for all amplifiers. Warranty is NOT valid on UKULELES, Machine Head, NUTS, SADDLES, Strings ,Power adaptor, Cable, Plug, Battery, Knob, Cabinet, Cover, CLEARANCE/OFFER ITEM (Discount rate above then 10% from RSP).
- This E-Warranty Card MUST be submitted back to GUITAR COLLECTION SDN BHD within 14 DAYS from the date of purchase. Hence, GUITAR COLLECTION SDN BHD WILL NOT entertain any E-warranty card submitted after 14 days. The period of the e-Warranty period will not be extended by any servicing done on the product.
- This E-warranty DOES NOT include transportation charges. Customers shall bear all transportation fees whether overseas or locally ( in the event that the instrument needs to be sent back to the manufacturer for any repairs) and the Customer agrees to and shall pay for all the charges in full upon completion of the service and repair.
- Please keep your ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT and present it for verification when required.
- The Warranty is non-transferable and only valid for the original purchaser and none of the rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions may be assigned or transferred. A person who is not an applicant for the Warranty shall have no rights under the Contract to enforce any terms of this Warranty.
- Guitar Collection Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change or modify the Terms of Warranty at any time without prior notice.
The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload the files and submit this form. Any files that are uploaded will be shared outside of the organization they belong to. The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form. Any files that are uploaded will be shared outside of the organization they belong to.