- Martin Road Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- D-14 fret body
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Ziricote Fine Veneer Back & Sides
- Gloss finish
- Fishman MX-T electronics
- Gig Bag included
With a gorgeous glossed Sitka spruce top and ziricote back and sides, this solid wood Dreadnought model is a great sounding guitar at an affordable price. New to this model are stunning mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard and rosette inlays, a multi-stripe rosette border, and white binding. It has an FSC® Certified Richlite® fingerboard and bridge, gloss body, and a hand-rubbed neck finish. Also new to this model is Fishman® MX-T electronics with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. This guitar comes with a Premium Soft Shell Case so it is Road-ready to join you on all of your adventures!
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL: Ziricote Fine Veneer
- NECK TAPER: High Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Ziricote Fine Veneer
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman MX-T
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS: Fishman MX-T
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 Medium - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA550T
- CASE: Soft-shell or Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin D-13E Ziricote | Road Series | Dreadnought Aco-Elec Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Ziricote B&S | Fishman | Gig Bag