- Martin Ukulele
- Soprano Ukulele (21")
- Solid Sinker Mahogany Top
- Solid Sinker Mahogany Back and Sides
- Satin Finish
- Gig Bag included
0 Soprano Uke
Martin has been making soprano ukuleles since 1915, and they were fashioned after the first ukuleles that originated in Hawaii back in the 1880s. The smallest-sized ukulele we make, the 0 Soprano Uke features a top, back, and sides that are crafted of sinker mahogany that was reclaimed from a river bottom in Belize. Sinker mahogany is denser and offers slightly more harmonic complexity than regular mahogany. The entire body is finished in high-quality satin lacquer. It comes with a softshell case. The 0 Soprano Uke is a beautiful example of why Martin is still the name in superior quality ukuleles.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- Body Size: Soprano Ukulele
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: Soprano Ukulele
- Scale Length: 13.614''
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 13/32''
- Top Material: Sinker Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Soprano Ukulele
- Back Material: Sinker Mahogany
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: Sinker Mahogany
- Electronics: Not Available
- Electronics Options: None
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin 0 Soprano Uke | 21" Soprano Ukulele | Full Solid Mahogany | Gig Bag