- Martin Ukulele
- Tenor Ukulele (26")
- Solid Sinker Mahogany Top
- Solid Sinker Mahogany Back and Sides
- Satin Finish
- Gig Bag included
0 TENOR UKE
Martin has built the world’s finest ukuleles since 1916, and we've been building tenor ukes since 1929 that have long been prized for their full-bodied voice and significant volume. The 0 Tenor Uke features a neck, top, back, and sides made from Martin’s coveted stash of sinker mahogany that was salvaged from the bottom of a river in Belize. Sinker mahogany offers a dense and complex tone that makes this model stand out from the crowd. This model includes a beautiful satin finish and an old-style script logo.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: Tenor Ukulele
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: Tenor Ukulele
- SCALE LENGTH: 17"
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/32''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sinker Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Tenor Ukulele
- BACK MATERIAL: Sinker Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Sinker Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Not Available
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Ukulele Tenor M625
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
What's in the box
1x Martin 0 Tenor Uke | 26" Tenor Ukulele | Full Solid Mahogany | Gig Bag