- Martin FSC Sustainable Series Acoustic Guitar
- Custom artwork (printed) by Robert Goetzl
- 100% plastic-free and FSC-certified acoustic guitar
- Sloped Shoulder 00-14 fret body
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Sapele Back & Sides
- Satin Finish
- Special Edition Gig Bag included (Made of Hemp)
It’s not just a guitar. It’s a call to action on climate change. A reminder to preserve the planet for future generations. To show our dedication to this cause, we’ve created the first acoustic guitar that is 100% FSC®-certified and the only plastic-free guitar in production today. Its top, emblazoned with a work by renowned artist Robert Goetzl, is as stunning as it is powerful, a reminder of what we’re fighting for. And even the gig bag is sustainable: made from hemp—a Martin first. So play, preserve, and protect the planet with the most environmentally friendly guitar on earth.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: 00-14 Fret Slope Shoulder
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Sapele
- NECK TAPER: High Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Sapele
- ELECTRONICS: None
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS: None
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Retro Light MM12
- CASE: Soft Shell
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin 00L-Earth | FSC Sustainable Series | 00 Sloped Shoulder Acoustic Guitar | Solid Spruce Top, Sapele B&S | Gig Bag