- Martin Road Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Dreadnought (D-14) body
- Full Solid Sapele (Top, Back & Sides)
- FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge
- Mother-of-pearl pattern dot inlays
- Multi-stripe rosette
- Compensated White Tusq saddle (16")
- White Corian Nut (44mm)
- Fishman MX-T electronics (with built-in soundhole tuner & phase switch)
- Satin Finish
- Gig Bag included
This solid wood Dreadnought model is a great sounding guitar at an affordable price. New to this model are stunning mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard and rosette inlays with a multi-stripe rosette border. It has an FSC® Certified Richlite® fingerboard and bridge, satin finish body, and a hand-rubbed neck finish. Also new to this model is the Fishman® MX-T electronics package with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. This guitar comes with a Premium Soft Shell Case so it is Road-ready to join you on all of your adventures!
Due to material availability the D-10E Spruce and Sapele come with a soft-shell case or soft gig bag. Selection may vary.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sapele
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: Yes
- Electronics Options: Fishman MX-T electronics
- Case: Soft-Shell / Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin D-10E Sapele | Road Series | Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar | Full Solid Sapele | Fishman | Gig Bag