- Martin Road Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Grand Performance 14-fret body with cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Sapele Back & Sides
- Gloss top / Satin back & sides finish
- Fishman MX-T electronics
- Gig Bag included
With a gorgeous glossed spruce top and sapele back and sides, this solid wood Grand Performance model with cutaway is a great sounding guitar at an affordable price. New to this model are stunning mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard and rosette inlays with a multi-stripe rosette border. It has an FSC® Certified Richlite® fingerboard and bridge, satin finish body, and a hand-rubbed neck finish. Also new to this model is the Fishman® MX-T electronics package with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. This guitar comes with a Premium Soft Shell Case so it is Road-ready to join you on all of your adventures!
Due to material availability the GPC-11E comes with a soft-shell case or gig bag. Selection may vary.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: Yes
- Electronics Options: Fishman MX-T
- CASE: Soft-shell or Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin GPC-11E | Road Series | Acoustic-Elec Guitar | Solid Sitka Spruce Top, Sapele B&S | Fishman MX-T | Gig Bag