- 100% FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) woods
- Tenor Ukulele (26")
- Full Solid Hawaiian Koa (Top, Back & Sides)
- Hand Rubbed Satin finish
- Gig Bag included
T1 UKE FSC
Built for serious players who want premium tone in an environmentally friendly instrument, this tenor-sized uke is made from 100% FSC® woods. It includes a sapele top, back, and sides and an ebony fingerboard and bridge. You can feel good knowing that all the wood in this ukulele is responsibly sourced, and you’ll look and sound great too. This ukulele is constructed with an applied dovetail sipo neck for extra stability. It sports Ratio® tuners—a new feature on Martin ukes—to get you in tune quickly and accurately, and its satin finish adds the perfect amount of shine. This sustainable model also includes a striking blue gig bag made from recycled plastic water bottles that were pulled from the ocean, and it meets the Global Recycled Standard. Set the right tone for the planet with the T1 Uke FSC.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: Tenor Ukulele
- FINISH TOP: Hand Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: Hand Rubbed
- BRACING PATTERN: Tenor Ukulele
- SCALE LENGTH: 17"
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/32''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sapele
- NECK SHAPE: Tenor Ukulele
- BACK MATERIAL: Sapele
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Sapele
- ELECTRONICS: Not Available
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Ukulele Tenor M620
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1x Martin T1K Uke FSC | 26" Tenor Ukulele | Full Solid Hawaiian Koa | Gig Bag